Listing tickets explained
List Your Tickets, it's Easy and Free!! Find the event you want to sell tickets for by clicking on one of the links below.
After you find the event, click on the "sell" link located on the right side. Remember listing your tickets is completely free; viagogo doesn't get paid unless you get paid!
1. Register/Login If you are new to viagogo you will be asked to register. If you are already a member please sign in. All sellers and buyers must register with viagogo in order to use the service.
2. Enter Your Ticket Details Enter all the specifics about the tickets you are selling i.e. how many, type of ticket (paper or e-ticket), section, row and any additional information that may be helpful. Please note that, if you decide to list your ticket by pair, the seats will need to be next to each other.
3. Select The Price Select a fair price for your tickets, the index scale will help you realise the competitiveness of the price you have chosen.
4. Select your pick up location When your tickets sell, we will arrange for them to be collected at the address you have selected. We require an address for our records, even if you have e-tickets. You will be able to change this pick up address and to do so, just Contact Us.
5. Select your method for getting paid Select your payment method i.e. confirm if you would like the proceeds of your sale to be paid to your preferred payment method.
6. Guarantee Your Tickets You will be asked to enter your credit card or bank account details. Entering your card or bank details allows us to validate your identity to minimise fraud and creates a better experience for all users. You will only be charged if there is seller fraud.
7. Send Your Tickets Once a buyer purchases your tickets, viagogo sends you an email informing you of the sale. viagogo supports all delivery by providing you with a pre-paid airbill and/or instructions in order to get your tickets to the buyer on time. viagogo takes care of all payment and customer service and you will not get any emails or phone calls from any potential buyers.
8. We Guarantee Your Transaction Just as we guarantee the buyer will receive the tickets, viagogo guarantees the seller will get paid after the tickets have been sold and delivered accurately. Your payment will be initiated 8 business days after the event, if tickets have been received and confirmed by the buyer.
If you have bought tickets for an event through viagogo, but for some reason do not need them all anymore, you can resell your excess tickets through the website. Please remember this is now a chain of sellers, so there needs to be enough time from the original seller to deliver to you, then you to deliver to your buyer! If your seller is delayed for any reason and you are concerned you may not deliver on time, please Contact Us immediately so we can help.